Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear


















At first I thought his message was about having your head up your ass but then he turned around and the statement became more obvious.









The subway was so crowded that my back was arched over someone's backpack. On the plus side, I did have good lumbar support.


























One of two protesters. The other one was much more extreme, I'll upload later as those photos are on another camera.























































































I feel the need to say that this is Dr. Strangelove for those of you who wonder why I'm taking a picture of a man in a wheelchair putting his gloves on.
















Okay, this is definitely a Comic-Con crowd.

No comments: